You can find your Student ID at the bottom of your Student ID card or Quick Reference card included with your acceptance letter. If you do not have your Student ID card, contact the Technology Help Desk
If you have never used myNSCC before,
your initial PIN is your birth date formatted as MMDDYY.
- Welcome to MyNSCC.
- The myNSCC campus portal provides students, faculty and administrative staff with centralized access to campus resources and services. This is where you can check e-mail, register for courses, access online/WebCT courses, and access your academic records.
- What's Inside?
- E-mail: Send and receive e-mail, and create your own personal address book.
- Click here to go directly to your NSCC Student Email account
- Groups: Create, manage and join group homepages for clubs, affiliations and interests.
- Sakai: Access your online classes and other course information.
- Click here to go directly to Sakai for your online or web-enhanced classes
- and much more...